Something went wrong with our script. Please the page and try again
Safety precautions during COVID-19. We're taking additional steps and precautionary measures to protect our community from COVID-19 Know more
Your stay at our property will be governed in accordance to our tenancy policy.
- Partner Stays are accommodations exclusively listed on GetSetHome and are managed by partners themselves. GetSetHome will facilitate technology and convenience to tenants for these properties. Services are directly managed by Partners and all service tickets will be serviced by Partners only.
- Interested tenants can reserve desired inventory (bed/room/house) by paying a token amount which is adjusted in the security deposit amount on move in. Incase of cancellation of transaction, token amount is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- At GetSetHome, we are flexible with your stay tenure and have a minimum stay period of 1 month only unless specified otherwise on the property page. We follow a monthly billing cycle starting from 1st of every month irrespective of the date of move in. All contracts are for 11 months and in case the tenant needs to vacate at any time during this period, there is an option to vacate by serving a notice of 30 days. Notice period of 30 days can be served by either party and is applicable both ways.
- GetSetHome will allow check-in strictly at or after 12 noon on all days. No check-ins will be allowed before the mentioned time. Tenants are requested to plan their move ins / travel schedules accordingly.
- For any kind of complaints, requests or issues tenants are expected to raise a service ticket using the online dashboard only. Partner or GetSetHome will not be responsible for fixing any issues raised using other media such as phone calls/email/sms or other platforms.
- Maid services will be limited to sweeping, mopping and toilet cleaning which will be taking place on alternate days. All housekeeping requests to be raised using GetSetHome application only and will be serviced by the Stay Partners within serviceable turn around time.
- All issues reported within 48 hours of move-in by raising a service ticket from the dashboard will be considered and fixed (if required) without any cost implication to you. (Verbal communication to anyone including property manager, reception, ground staff, caretaker, etc will not be considered as reported).
- GetSetHome treats all its employees, service providers including housekeeping, security and food vendors with dignity and respect. It is expected that tenants also uphold this principle in their dealings with all representatives and service providers of Stay Partners / GetSetHome.
- Ragging or Bullying in any form whatsoever is strictly prohibited and is a cognizable offence under the Indian Penal Code, 1860. Any such instance reported of ragging brought to the notice of Stay Partner or GetSetHome will lead to the appropriate legal action.
- GetSetHome & Stay Partner’s decision will be held final in situations and holds the authority to give notice to any tenant to vacate the flat at any point of time in case of breach of any terms of the tenancy policy.
- Any disputes related to rent or any reimbursements added to the monthly invoices should be flagged to our customer experience team by writing an email to [email protected] as per the process laid out, and such requests will be actioned upon basis the timelines mentioned by GetSetHome. However, any pending disputes in rent should not be a reason for not making timely payments.
At Partner stays, complimentary services vary for various properties and hence we request you to visit and read through every details mentioned on the property page related to offerings.
- One DTH connection with a standard package covering mostly all top-viewed channels across various genres and languages. In case of any specific channel to be viewed, tenants can pay on actuals to service providers directly to avail of the services.
Note: DTH is not offered in all properties, please check on the property page for the inclusion of services before booking.
- Wi-Fi Connection and Unlimited Internet package with minimum of 1Mbps speed limit (subject to availability in the area) is provided. The services are owned and managed by a 3rd party and therefore, Stay Partner or GetSetHome have no control on their up time/service.
- Maid services include sweeping, mopping and toilet cleaning on alternate days. All housekeeping requests to be raised directly with the Stay Partners using GetSetHome application.
- Please note that the above services are offered as complimentary from GetSetHome / Stay Partners and creates no liability on GetSetHome / Stay Partners incase of downtime.
- For clarity, the package does not include an electricity bill. The actual electricity bill amount for the month will be split in equal to the total number of people staying in the apartment for the respective month. Please note, few Partner properties do have capped amounts as inclusive in the rental package. Please read details on the property page before booking.
- Cost for agreement, police verification or any other compliance documents required by society/local authority will be charged as per actuals. Please read our FAQ's for more information.
- Access to Clubhouse or other amenities of the society are at the sole discretion of the society / Stay Partner to allow or deny tenants to use these facilities. In case the access is granted, charges to be borne by tenants to use the facilities.
- Car/Bike/Scooter parking provision and charges are subject to permission and availability from the society / Stay Partner.
- We provide maintenance visits to add convenience to our tenants and to save their effort and time to find solutions and fix things. All repair services for your stay in Partner Properties will be provided by Partners to make your stay convenient however these are additional services and are chargeable. It is not a part of the rent. Please read our FAQ's for more information.
- Food or any other house consumable is not provided by GetSetHome and is not a part of the package. However, tenants may get in touch with the Stay Partner and they can discuss food packages and charges directly with the Stay Partner.
- Laundry services are available with few select Stay Partners at additional charge. Please read the property page for exact details before booking.
- Anything not mentioned in the "Package Inclusion" section above.
Below is the list of documents to be submitted before move in as par government regulations:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card OR Passport Copy OR Driving License OR Voters ID
- Company ID Card OR Letter from HR on company letterhead
GetSetHome / Stay Partner will not be responsible for any discomfort caused during move-in due to delay in document submissions.
GetSetHome will provide assistance to complete agreement and police verification formalities, however the dependency is on government bodies and that incase of delay, tenants are expected to keep patience and cooperate. No compensation will be honored for the delay.
Tenants will be required to pay on actuals (approx. Rs.2500) non-refundable charges to GetSetHome towards the services provided for registering Leave and License Agreement with the Sub-registrar and Police Verification with the local Police Station.
Please note that:
- These charges need to be paid before the move-in date for us to initiate the agreement registering process.
- GetSetHome will not be responsible for any delay in police verification or execution of leave and license agreement due to delay from either the Tenant, Owner or the police.
- If during the tenure of the stay, the tenant shifts to another house managed by GetSetHome, then the charges will need to be paid again by the tenant as per the Rent Control Act of India.
- These charges will need to be paid again by the Tenant at the time of renewal / re-execution of Leave and License agreement.
- Registration of Leave and License agreements are now processed online for Aadhar Card holders and therefore will need tenants to be available for biometric verification. The above said charge factors only one visit for biometric verification. Incase tenant re-schedules or cancels biometric visit, Rs.500 will be charged additional for each cancellation as these are government agency charges per visit.
- For International guests moving in for a long term stay, as per Indian Law every guest needs to submit C-form which is issued from Commissioners Office in respective city. Guests are requested to complete necessary formalities and ensure they hold a valid C-form for a time period relevant to their stay. To make it convenient, below are the documents required for processing C-from:
- Original Passport with Validity of 12 months and more.
- Visa with validity for 60 days or more.
- Letter from Institute / Company with guest's name and purpose of visit.
As per our policy, for token payment received, we reserve the unit/inventory for the next 48 hours only. To confirm the stay, the tenant has to make a balance payment of the security deposit and rent as per agreed terms to avoid cancellation of the booking.
Post 48 hours, in case of non-payment, the inventory will be released and the tenant will have to book again with a new token payment for the reservation. In case the tenant has paid the security deposit and decides to cancel / delay move-in, the monthly rental terms as agreed will be applicable as per policy with no exceptions for delayed or no move-ins.
Monthly rent to be paid strictly in advance on or before the 5th day of each calendar month for existing tenants. New tenants have to clear current month rent and security deposit in advance before moving in.
All delayed payment shall attract a late payment fee:
- Between 5th to 10th of the month: Rs.500/-
- After 10th of the month: Rs.100/- per day for the no. of days delayed.
- Non-receipt of rental payment post 15th of the month may lead to eviction without any prior notice
To make it affordable, we take only TWO month of rent as a security deposit before moving in. The token amount paid while booking the bed is adjusted in the total payable deposit amount.
It is mandatory for every tenant to pay a deposit amount in advance before moving in. As per our policy, room keys will be handed over to tenants only after receiving the deposit amount.
- Partner pays electricity bill on behalf of tenants as value-add services to avoid delayed payment by tenants resulting in disconnection of services and to avoid conflicts of opinion and collection of individual share amongst co-tenants.
- Electricity bills are generated by the Electricity board and that Stay Partner or GetSetHome is nowhere responsible for unit consumption or calculation of bill amount generated. Stay Partner / GetSetHome uses online payment methods to pay the electricity bills and in case of delayed receipt by the Electricity Board, Stay Partner or GetSetHome will not be held responsible.
- Electric fuse out at the property is due to either high consumption of electricity or due to use of faulty appliances / adapter / chargers. Incase if electric fuse out, tenants are expected to arrange for local electricians and fix the issue at their own cost.
- Electricity bill is auto split as per GetSetHome tenancy policy basis no. of days of stay in a month of a tenant based on their tenure mapping in our records. No exceptions will be considered for tenants being away from property due to their travel schedules.
- In case a tenant decides to install cooler/air conditioner/any appliance which will be powered by electricity, an average of last two months' bill will be considered to decide upon base amount which will be split amongst all tenants staying in the property and the additional amount will be split in equal amongst tenants sharing the room. In case co-tenants sharing the room have concerns over electricity bill contribution, this needs to be discussed internally for agreeable resolution.
- In case of any concerns related to the electricity bill amount, tenants will have to directly raise complaints with the Electricity Board. Stay Partner / GetSetHome provides additional services of paying electricity bills on behalf of tenants on a timely basis to ensure there is not downtime in the services and to make bill distribution convenient for tenants. However, this creates no liability on Stay Partner or GetSetHome as the electricity services are managed and owned by third parties.
- In case of no electricity bill generated / considerably lesser than the average electricity bill generated for any property for a particular month, then standard charges of Rs.300 per person as an electricity bill share will be added to the monthly rent invoice.
- Incase you own an Electric Vehicle(EV) and have a requirement for charging your EV, then the tenant will have to send an email to [email protected] with the vehicle RC book copy applying for permissions.
- We will further reach out to the owner and society office for respective permission. Please note that we are not obliged to offer permission for this requirement. Only if homeowner and society office allows permission will we honor the request.
- If we have received the necessary approvals for the installation of a new power connection for EV charging, the tenant owing EV will have to pay one month\'s rent equivalent as an additional security deposit over and above the 2 months\' rent as a deposit paid.
- On receipt of the additional deposit, the tenant owing the vehicle will incur the entire cost involved for installation for PowerPoint and society charges if applicable.
- Due to the fact that the electricity bill is divided equally amongst the tenants residing for the respective time periods, to make it fair for non-EV vehicle users and EV vehicle users, we will consider an average of electricity bills for the last 6 months and from the month EV charging is being used. The differential amount exceeding the average of 6 months will be added completely on to the tenant owning the EV. For clarity: If the average bill amount of the last 6 months for a property was Rs.3000 split between 6 tenants i.e. Rs.500 per head and post additional EV charging the monthly bill is Rs.4000, the differential amount of Rs. 1000 will be added along with average split to EV owner and total bill payment will be Rs.1500.
Our website allows multiple payment options like UPI, Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI and Digital Wallets adding convenience to make payments online (Charges applicable). Online transaction fee will not be refunded as it is the cost of processing payments adding convenience to users.
We DO NOT accept CASH, Cheque or online transfer through NEFT/IMPS directly in our bank account.
- As per our policy, tenants are expected to serve a 30-days prior notice through the online system only. Tenants need to login to their profile and use the "Serve Exit Notice" feature to select the desired date of exit and submit their notice request. On acceptance, the tenant will receive a system generated acknowledgment mail.
- As per our policy, 30 days notice is mandatory and non-negotiable under any circumstances. In case the tenant needs to leave earlier than scheduled move out date due to any personal reasons, he/she can leave the house. However, rent will be applicable as per notice period and in case the rent is not paid for the remaining days, then the balance amount will be adjusted from the security deposit.
- Tenants are expected to vacate the property on or before 11.00 am on the exit date.
- Extension of stay after the move out date is totally on the discretion of GetSetHome / Stay Partners. In case any tenant found staying post move out date, it will be considered as trespassing and will be fined at Rs.1200/- per day.
- Tenants are expected to return the keys of the room and wardrobe at the time of exit. In case we do not find the set of keys at the time of exit inspection, we will proceed further with creating a new set of keys and the charges will be deducted as per tenancy policy terms.
- Tenants are expected to plan their exit from the property as per their convenience. Incase of early exit from the property, rent will be calculated as per 30 days notice period. Once the tenant has exited the property, moving in again will not be allowed as per the tenancy policy.
- Incase of notice served by Stay Partners to discontinue services, Stay Partner / GetSetHome will serve a minimum of 30 days notice period to Tenants. However, incase of urgency to vacate, GetSetHome will serve a reasonable notice period and provide alternate options in the close by properties to relocate.
We would like to inform you that we usually commit to refunds taking place within 20 bank working days following your exit after our exit team has completed the necessary exit formalities.
We shall deduct the following charges, if applicable, from security deposit while refunding:
- In case the tenant doesn't serve 30 days' notice period, we shall deduct one month's rent from the deposit.
- Any late payment penalty, unpaid utility bill, society club house facility / parking charges and damage charges caused by the tenant based on actuals and as agreed upon by accepting tenancy policy.
- Pending electricity bill amount, will be settled from the deposit. Please read our FAQ's for more information.
- Damage charges will be recovered as per market comparative charges to fix / replace the furniture / appliance / fittings damaged, however, fixing of damage will be at discretion of GetSetHome and may not be immediate at times.
- Tenants shall not engage in illegal activities in the room / property / apartment.
- For maintenance and/or showing premises to any prospective tenants, Stay Partner / GetSetHome shall keep an extra key of the premises. It is hereby advised to all the tenants to keep their valuables locked inside the cupboards and not to leave them unattended. The LandLord, Stay Partner or GetSetHome, its service partners/vendors shall not be held liable/responsible for any loss/damage/theft.
- You would be sharing the house and room with other co-tenants. Please be kind, courteous and accommodating to your co-tenants at all times. We do not intend to interfere with your living as long as all parties are happy.
- According to the local laws, you need to keep the music / TV volume / noise low. Please be respectful to the neighbors and keep noise to bare minimum after 10 o'clock at night.
- Tenants shall not permit any members of the opposite gender in the apartment. Family members can visit the apartment with prior written approval of GetSetHome for permitted hours between 11.00 am to 8.00 pm. In case of any family/friend staying overnight in the apartment, it will be considered as violation of this rule and the responsible tenant will be charged a penalty of one month's rent which will be deducted from the security deposit.
- In case of any family/friend staying overnight in the room, it will be considered as violation of this rule and the responsible tenant will be charged Rs.1500 fare per night.
- In case of guests visiting the property, the host tenant shall be held responsible for the conduct of his/her guests in the premise and its consequences thereafter. Any financial losses incurred shall be borne by the host tenant.
- Tenants are expected to be responsible in the room. Don't leave any electric or electronic gadgets plugged in to the power outlet or unattended on the bed. Some of the gadgets generate heat which might start a fire, when in contact with a fabric or a highly flammable material.
- Water should be used judiciously. Tenants should report any water leakages to the Partners Representative as soon as the same is noticed by raising a service ticket. In case, water taps are left open resulting in overflowing of water, Rs.1000 fine will be imposed per instance.
- Incase of medical emergency related to critical or transferable illness is detected to prevent other tenants from getting infected, it is the tenants responsibility to immediately report it to GetSetHome over email and inform Partner Property incharge.
- An apartment / room & wardrobe key will be handed over when you move in. Make sure you don't lose it. In case you do, replacement will cost you Rs.300/- per key. Knowing that the property is set up as shared accommodation, we strongly recommend tenants not to lock bedroom doors irrespective of the room type opted. Any tenant found locking the bedroom door and adding discomfort to fellow roommate or our support staff by limiting access to the room will be fined Rs.1000/-.
- As per property layouts, rooms either have toilets in common areas or attached to rooms. In either case, toilets are not marked as specific for individual room usage and tenants need to be accommodative towards each other.
- Tenants are expected not to mess around with the property walls, doors, appliances, furniture sets and the layout of the house. Stay Partner and GetSetHome have designed the placement of furniture in a manner as shown in the photos on the website and tenants need to maintain the same at all times.
- Stay Partners and GetSetHome have provided designated areas in the premise with clothes dryers for drying clothes. We do not appreciate any clothes being left around in the property/on any furniture sets including their own/on any appliances or any other area for drying. During our visit, if we find any tenant drying clothes apart from the designated area, we will levy a penalty of Rs.500/- per instance.
- Every house is equipped with a TV, Fridge, Washing Machine, Microwave, Iron, Water Purifier and Geyser and the maintenance of these is the responsibility of the tenants. Stay Partner / GetSetHome is not responsible for the cost of maintenance of any appliances.
- In case the cost of service or repair of any furniture or appliance will be approximate or equivalent to the price of a brand-new unit, then Stay Partner’s / GetSetHome’s decision will be final to resolve the service ticket raised by replacing the unit.
- Tenants should refrain from overloading the washing machines and to ensure that clothes are unloaded immediately after usage.
- Please turn off all the lights, fans, AC's, heater, geyser, mosquito-repellent machines etc and other appliances while leaving the room to save energy.
- Electricity, DTH, Internet and Water services are owned and managed by 3rd parties and therefore any kind of fluctuation, supply cut or down time, Stay Partner / GetSetHome will not be held responsible on resolution time.
- Maid services include only housekeeping viz. dusting, sweeping, mopping, bathroom cleaning (once a week) and utensils washing only (once a day). In case of cleanliness related concerns, tenants are expected to speak directly with the maid/caretaker to address their concerns. Additional service requests such as dusting, washing clothes, etc. needs to be discussed with a maid / caretaker in person and may attract additional charges.
- As individuals, everyone needs to contribute to keep their surroundings clean and tidy. It is the responsibility of all tenants to provide cleaning materials such as dish washing soap, harpic, phenyl, broom, mopping cloth, garbage bag, etc. on a monthly basis to the maid/caretaker. During our / owners visit to property, if found that the standard hygiene is not maintained as expected, we will conduct a cleaning procedure from our end and charges of Rs.1200 will be split on tenants residing at the property per instance.
- As per the directives of Supreme court and Ministry of Environment and Forests, dumping of WET and DRY waste together is a serious and punishable offense. We request every tenant to be responsible for the fact and maintain two separate garbage bags for dry and wet waste.
- Tenants are expected to maintain basic etiquettes of hygiene like disposing of any leftover food or any other solid waste in the dustbin provided and not the kitchen sink. If anyone is found doing the latter there would be a penalty of Rs.250 per head applicable as such actions lead to clogging of the sink.
- Parking space is subject to availability and permission from the society. In case of unavailability, all tenants are expected to arrange parking space for their vehicles themselves. In case any tenant is found parking vehicles inside the society without permission, a penalty of Rs.1000 will be fined by GetSetHome and any additional penalty charged by the society.
- In case of any theft, damage, injury or mishap which may eventuate in the duration of the tenant's stay, Stay Partner / GetSetHome will not be held responsible for any damage to you or your personal belongings.
- In case of damage/theft of any furniture or appliance or furnishings or fittings in the house irrespective of reason being physical damage or damage as result of power fluctuation / high voltage due to high consumption, all the tenants living at the premises at that point of time shall be held responsible. The compensation for repair (if repairable)/replacement shall be deducted from the security deposit as mentioned in the refund policy. In case the recovery amount exceeds the security deposit, the tenants shall be liable to pay the amount.
- Partner properties may have a restriction on the maximum number of devices per user. One user can access the internet on limited devices at a time (limit of devices may vary from property to property).
- Incase of tenant requests to change Wi-Fi / DTH service provider due to concerns related to third-party services, the one time cost of new installation and last-mile fibre will be borne by tenants residing in the property.
- In case of an empty gas cylinder, Stay Partner will need a minimum of 12 working hours from the time service ticket is raised to get a replacement.
- Personal food items can be stored in common refrigerators. Stay Partner / GetSetHome will not be liable for consumption of personal food items by the other tenants.
- The right containers/bowls should be placed inside a microwave to avoid any hazardous situation.
- For properties where food services are provided by the Partner, food subscription fee needs to be paid directly to the Stay Partner’s representative in advance at the start of the month. Details of weekly meals offered is highlighted on the property page, please read through before booking.
- All tenants shall consume food items only in the designated cafeteria area. Taking cutlery and utensils to the room (including plates) is not allowed. Select dishes will be served in limited grammages or quantities.
- In case the tenant is carrying any desktop computer or additional tv/monitor, it will be the tenants responsibility to place it safely in the house near the allocated bed. It should not add inconvenience to other co-tenants. Also, no additional furniture unit will be provided by Stay Partner / GetSetHome for storage.
- Stay Partner and GetSetHome provide co-living spaces and not service apartments. Minor repairs and day-to-day routine maintenance such as change of tube-lights/bulbs/CFL, DTH/TV/AC remote batteries, housing keeping consumables, garbage bag, soap, food, pest control, water purifier filter/candles/membrane, changing and washing of linens etc. shall be done by the tenants at their own costs and expenses.
- In case of any theft, damage, injury or mishap which may eventuate in the duration of the tenant's stay, Stay Partner / GetSetHome will not be held responsible for any damage to you or your personal belongings.
- Tenants may not be allowed to leave the premises with their belongings in case of pending rental payments or other dues until the same gets resolved and all the dues are cleared.
- All payments invoices to tenants / sub-licensee will attract necessary and applicable taxes or government fees as payable.
- As per the latest notification issued by the Ministry of Finance dated 13th July 2022, refer to Notification no. 05/2022- Central Tax, from 18th July 2022 onwards renting of immoveable property is now taxable and no longer exempted under GST. Your monthly rent will now attract applicable GST. In case of the registered person, please input your GST number in your profile to avail of input credit.
- Stay Partner / GetSetHome reserves the right to update the tenancy policy at any time without any notice to tenants. Ignorance of any such amendments to the rules will not be accepted as an excuse for any breach of rules and regulations.