Safety precautions during COVID-19. We're taking additional steps and precautionary measures to protect our community from COVID-19 Know more
Your stay at our property will be governed in accordance to our tenancy policy.
- An interested tenant can reserve the desired inventory (bed/room/house) by paying a token amount which is adjusted in the security deposit amount upon moving in. In case of cancellation of booking due to non-payment of balance amount (deposit and rent within 48 hours) OR due to a change in the plan by the tenant, the token amount is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- At GetSetHome, we are flexible with your stay tenure and have a minimum stay period of 1 month only unless specified otherwise on the property page. We follow a monthly billing cycle starting from the 1st of every month irrespective of the date of move-in. All contracts are for 11 months and in case the tenant needs to vacate at any time during this period, there is an option to vacate by serving a notice of 30 days. A notice period of 30 days is applicable for both parties i.e. Tenant (except if there is a lock-in mentioned for the property) as well as GetSetHome ( except if there is any breach conducted by the tenant, notice will be served as mentioned in the breach policy).
- At GetSetHome, we do not charge any move-in or move-out charges. However, few housing societies do have such charges which we have highlighted on the property page with the amount payable as it may differ across societies. We would like to clarify that these charges are not included in our offerings/charges and that it needs to be paid by the tenant at the society office directly before moving in or during the exit, collect the receipt and share a copy for our and the homeowners record.
- GetSetHome will allow check-in strictly between 11.00 AM to 7.00 PM on all days. No check-ins will be allowed before or after the mentioned time as society offices are non-operational for permissions. Tenants are requested to plan their move-ins/travel schedules accordingly.
- GetSetHome treats all its employees, and service providers including housekeeping, security, and food vendors with dignity and respect. It is expected that tenants also uphold this principle in their dealings with all representatives and service providers of GetSetHome.
- Ragging or Bullying or Harassment in any form whatsoever is strictly prohibited and is a cognizable offense under the Indian Penal Code, 1860. Any such instance reported of ragging brought to the notice of GetSetHome will lead to the appropriate legal action.
- GetSetHome endeavors to give its tenants the best of all facilities and amenities. Our homes are furnished as per our standard offerings and therefore, any requests on adding furniture units or appliances, or getting their own furniture/appliance units will not be entertained.
- Used bed sheets, pillow covers, pillows, and blankets may lead to dust-mite infestation or high levels of fungal spores and therefore we do not provide them as an inclusion in our offering. For hygiene reasons, GetSetHome recommends you carry your own or place a request to our team to deliver a set of fresh pillows, pillow covers, and bed sheets by writing an email on [email protected] The kit is priced at Rs.550/- inclusive of taxes and will be added to your next month's invoice.
- GetSetHome provides a co-living space and not a service apartment. Therefore, we do not promise household items such as dinner sets, cooking utensils, cutlery, etc. to be in brand-new condition.
- Furnishings at properties are provided as per GetSetHome standards. GetSetHome at its discretion can change / replace / modify any furniture / appliance at any time.
- GetSetHome provides standard furnishings and mattress which is best suited to all. In case any tenant has specific health-related concerns, tenants can arrange for their own mattress in such cases with prior permission from GetSetHome.
- For any kind of service-related complaints, requests, or issues, tenants are expected to raise a service ticket using the online dashboard only. GetSetHome will not be responsible for fixing any issues raised using other media such as phone calls/email/SMS or other platforms.
- Any disputes related to rent or any reimbursements added to the monthly invoices should be flagged to our customer experience team by writing an email to [email protected] as per the process laid out, and such requests will be actioned upon basis the timelines mentioned by GetSetHome. However, any pending disputes in rent should not be a reason for not making timely payments.
- In case of any queries apart from service requests, tenants are expected to write to us on [email protected] only. (Communication to any individual including ground staff, caretaker, etc over a phone call, verbally or via whats app, telegram, sms, etc. will not be considered as reported).
- Tenants shall not permit any members of the opposite gender in the apartment. Any kind of internal disputes/fights among the tenants should be resolved among the flatmates. We suggest not to involve GetSetHome in these discussions as it may turn out to be non-beneficial.
- We provide maid/caretaker services limited to sweeping, mopping, and utensil washing once a day and toilet cleaning once a week only. In case of cleanliness-related concerns, tenants are expected to speak directly with the maid/caretaker to address their concerns.
- All service-related issues reported within 48 hours of move-in by raising a service ticket from the dashboard will be considered and fixed without any cost implication to the tenant. (Communication to any individual including ground staff, caretaker, etc over a phone call, verbally or via whats app, telegram, sms, etc. will not be considered as reported).
- For internal transfer requests within GetSetHome properties, the stay duration at the new property has to be more than 30 days else internal movement will not be possible. An internal transfer will need a minimum of 3-5 working days advance notice and approval from the GetSetHome team to comply with society laws/rules. Agreement and police verification re-making charges will be applicable depending on the local laws pertaining to the respective property/city/area. In case the tenant was on an exit notice period at a previous property and has requested for internal transfer, the earlier exit notice will be treated as void and tenants will have to serve notice again as per tenancy policy.
- Tenants are expected to serve 30 days prior notice to vacate the property on completion of their agreed-upon tenure. In case of no exit notice being served, tenure will be auto renewed with revised commercials and details of revision will be shared on your registered contact details.
- GetSetHome's decision will be held final in situations and holds the authority to give notice to any tenant to vacate the flat at any point of time in case of breach of any terms of the tenancy policy.
As per our policy, for token payment received, we reserve the unit/inventory for the next 48 hours only. To confirm the stay, the tenant has to make the balance payment of the security deposit and rent as per the agreed terms to avoid cancellation of the booking.
Post 48 hours, in case of non-payment, the inventory will be released and the tenant will have to book again with a new token payment for the reservation.
In case the tenant has paid the security deposit and decides to cancel/delay the move-in, the monthly rental terms as agreed will be applicable as per policy with no exceptions for delay or move-ins.
Monthly rent has to be paid strictly in advance on or before the 5th day of each calendar month for existing tenants. New tenants have to clear the current month's rent and security deposit in advance before moving in.
All delayed payments shall attract a late payment fee:
- Between the 5th to 10th of the month: Rs.500/- + GST
- After the 10th of the month: Rs.100/- + GST per day for the no. of days delayed.
- Non-receipt of rental payment post the 15th of the month may lead to immediate eviction without any prior notice.
To make it affordable, we take only TWO months of rent as a security deposit before moving in. The token amount paid while booking the bed is adjusted in the total payable deposit amount.
It is mandatory for every tenant to pay a deposit amount in advance before moving in. As per our policy, access to the property and handover of house keys will be done only after receiving the deposit amount.
Your monthly rental is towards the rent for your stay in the accommodation, fixed furnishing charges, and basic society maintenance.
At GetSetHome, we try our best to add convenience to our customers and therefore, we offer the following complimentary services:
- Monthly Cooking Gas charges up to one cylinder refill a month incase of gas stove provided, else property will have electrical induction / hot plate to cook.
- One DTH connection with a standard package covering mostly all top-viewed channels across various genres and languages. In case of any specific channel to be viewed, tenants can pay on actuals to service providers directly to avail of the services. Note: DTH connection is not offered in all properties, please check on the property page for the inclusion of services before booking.
- Wi-Fi Connection and Unlimited Internet package with minimum of 1Mbps speed limit (subject to availability in the area) is provided. The services are owned and managed by a 3rd party and therefore, GetSetHome has no control on their up time/service.
- Maid services that include only housekeeping viz. sweeping, mopping, utensils washing on a daily basis and toilet / bathroom cleaning once in a week.
- Please note that the above services are offered as complimentary from GetSetHome and creates no liability on GetSetHome incase of downtime.
- For clarity, the package does not include electricity bill. The actual electricity bill amount for the month will be split in equal to the total number of people staying in the apartment for the respective month.
- Cost for agreement, police verification, or any other compliance documents required by society / local authority will be charged as per actuals plus GST. Please read our FAQs for more information.
- Access to the Clubhouse or other amenities of the society is at the sole discretion of the society to allow or deny tenants to use these facilities. In case access is granted, charges are to be borne by tenants to use the facilities.
- Car / Bike / Scooter parking provisions and charges are subject to permission and availability from the society and homeowner.
- We provide maintenance visits to add convenience to our tenants and to save their effort and time to find solutions and fix things. All repair services are provided by GetSetHome to make your stay convenient however these are additional services and are chargeable. It is not a part of the rent. Please read our FAQs for more information.
- Anything not mentioned in the "Package Inclusion" section above.
- Food or any other house consumable such as housekeeping material, battery for remotes, bulbs, tube lights, etc, is not provided by GetSetHome and is not a part of the package.
As per local laws, it is mandated for tenants to submit a registered leave and license agreement copy, their documents and police verification before moving into the apartment. Also, as per society bye laws, a copy of tenant's police verification needs to be submitted in the society office before moving in.
Below is the list of documents to be submitted 10 days before move in date as per housing society bye-laws:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card OR Passport Copy OR Driving License OR Voters ID
- Company ID Card OR Letter from HR on company letterhead OR Letter from college / university confirming purpose of visit
GetSetHome will NOT be responsible for any discomfort caused during move-in due to delay in document submissions. Incase of move-in denied by the society offices due to delay in submission of documents, GetSetHome will NOT compensate on the agreed rental payable.
GetSetHome will provide assistance to complete agreement and police verification formalities, however the charges on actuals plus GST are to be borne by the tenants.
GetSetHome will provide assistance to complete agreement and police verification formalities, however, the dependency is on government bodies, and in case of delay, tenants are expected to keep patience and co-operate. No compensation will be honored for the delay in the completion of the process.
Tenants will be required to pay Rs.2500 non-refundable charges to GetSetHome towards the services provided for registering Leave and License Agreement with the Sub-registrar and Police Verification with the local Police Station.
Please note that:
- Compliance charges need to be paid before the move-in date for us to initiate the agreement registering process to complete necessary compliance.
- The above-mentioned compliance fee is for a clubbed agreement along with other co-tenants residing in the property.
- In case, the tenant needs an individual agreement for themself, the charges will be on actuals (approximately in the range of Rs.4500-Rs.5000).
- GetSetHome will not be responsible for any delay in police verification or execution of leave and license agreement due to delay from either the Tenant, Owner, or the police.
- If during the tenure of the stay, the tenant shifts to another house managed by GetSetHome, then the charges will need to be paid again by the tenant as per the Rent Control Act of India.
- Compliance charges will need to be paid again by the Tenant at the time of renewal of tenure / re-execution of Leave and License agreement.
- Registration of Leave and License agreements are now processed online for Aadhar Card holders and therefore will need tenants to be available for biometric verification. The above said charge factors only one visit for biometric verification. In case the tenant reschedules or cancels the biometric visit, Rs.500 will be charged additionally for each cancellation as these are government agency charges per visit.
- For International guests moving in for a long-term stay, as per Indian Law every guest needs to submit C-form which is issued from Commissioner's Office in the respective city. Guests are requested to complete necessary formalities and ensure they hold a valid C-form for a time period relevant to their stay. To make it convenient, below are the documents required for processing C-from:
- Original Passport with a Validity of 12 months and more.
- Visa with validity for 60 days or more.
- Letter from Institute / Company with guest's name and purpose of visit.
Our website allows multiple payment options like UPI, Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Cards and Digital Wallets adding convenience to make payments online (Charges applicable).
Online transaction fee plus GST will not be refunded as it is the cost of processing payments adding convenience to users.
We DO NOT accept CASH, Cheque or online transfer through NEFT / IMPS directly in our bank account.
- GetSetHome pays electricity bills on behalf of tenants as value-add services to avoid delayed payment by tenants resulting in disconnection of services and to avoid conflicts of opinion and collection of individual shares amongst co-tenants.
- Electricity bill is generated by the Electricity board and GetSetHome is nowhere responsible for unit consumption or calculation of bill amount generated. GetSetHome uses online payment methods to pay the electricity bills and in case of delayed receipt by the Electricity Board, GetSetHome will not be held responsible.
- Electric fuse out at the property is due to either high consumption of electricity or due to the use of faulty appliances/adapters/chargers. In case of an electric fuse out, tenants are expected to arrange for local electricians and fix the issue at their own cost.
- Electricity bill is auto split as per GetSetHome tenancy policy basis no. of days of stay in a month of a tenant based on their tenure mapping in our records. No exceptions will be considered for tenants being away from the property due to their personal travel schedules.
- In case a tenant decides to install a cooler / air conditioner / any appliance which will be powered by electricity, an average of the last two months' bill will be considered to decide upon the base amount which will be split amongst all tenants staying in the property and the additional amount will be split in equal amongst tenants sharing the room. In case co-tenants sharing the room have concerns over electricity bill contribution, this needs to be discussed internally for an agreeable resolution and no changes will be made to the invoice raised.
- In case the property already has air condition fittings installed by the homeowner, GetSetHome does not permit the usage of the air-conditioning by any individual unless confirmed with written permission or already included as part of the offerings. If such an instance is brought to notice, Rs.1200 per appliance will be billed as monthly rental for use of the Air conditioning / Cooler. In either case, any damage/maintenance issues related to air condition (gas refilling, coiling replacement, gas leakage, compressor repair, etc.) will be charged to the tenants on the actual cost of repair/services.
- In case of any concerns related to the electricity bill amount, tenants will have to directly raise complaints with the Electricity Board. GetSetHome provides additional services of paying electricity bills on behalf of tenants on a timely basis to ensure there is no downtime in the services and to make bill distribution convenient for tenants. However, this creates no liability on GetSetHome as the electricity services are managed and owned by third parties.
- In case of no electricity bill generated / considerably lesser than the average electricity bill generated for any property for a particular month, then standard charges of Rs.300 per person as an electricity bill share will be added to the monthly rent invoice.
- Incase you own an Electric Vehicle(EV) and have a requirement for charging your EV, then the tenant will have to send an email to [email protected] with the vehicle RC book copy applying for permissions.
- We will further reach out to the owner and society office for respective permission. Please note that we are not obliged to offer permission for this requirement. Only if homeowner and society office allows permission will we honor the request.
- If we have received the necessary approvals for the installation of a new power connection for EV charging, the tenant owing EV will have to pay one month's rent equivalent as an additional security deposit over and above the 2 months' rent as a deposit paid.
- On receipt of the additional deposit, the tenant owing the vehicle will incur the entire cost involved for installation for PowerPoint and society charges if applicable.
- Due to the fact that the electricity bill is divided equally amongst the tenants residing for the respective time periods, to make it fair for non-EV vehicle users and EV vehicle users, we will consider an average of electricity bills for the last 6 months and from the month EV charging is being used. The differential amount exceeding the average of 6 months will be added completely on to the tenant owning the EV. For clarity: If the average bill amount of the last 6 months for a property was Rs.3000 split between 6 tenants i.e. Rs.500 per head and post additional EV charging the monthly bill is Rs.4000, the differential amount of Rs. 1000 will be added along with average split to EV owner and total bill payment will be Rs.1500.
- As per our policy, tenants are expected to serve a 30-days prior notice through the online system only. Tenants need to log in to their profile and use the "Serve Exit Notice" feature to submit their notice request. On acceptance, the tenant will receive a system-generated acknowledgment mail.
- As per our policy, 30 days' notice is mandatory and non-negotiable under any circumstances. In case the tenant needs to leave earlier than the scheduled move-out date due to any personal reasons, he/she can leave the house at their convenience. However, rent will be applicable as per the notice period and in case the rent is not paid for the remaining days, then the rent invoice amount, individual share of the electricity bill, and late payment penalties as applicable will be adjusted from the security deposit.
- Also, as per policy, we have a minimum of 1 month as a lock-in period. However, in a few housing societies, there is a mandate of a 3 / 6 / 11 months lock-in period. In such a case, the tenant will have to serve notice according to the agreement signed or will have to compensate monetary losses to the company for leaving early.
- Tenants are expected to vacate the property on or before 8.00 pm in the evening on the exit date.
- Extension of stay after the move-out date is totally at the discretion of GetSetHome. In case any tenant is found staying post move-out date, it will be considered as trespassing and will be fined Rs.1200/- plus GST per day.
- Tenants are expected to return the keys to the property and wardrobe at the time of exit. In case we do not find the set of keys at the time of exit inspection, we will proceed further with creating a new set of keys and the charges will be deducted as per tenancy policy terms.
- Tenants are expected to plan their exit from the property at their convenience. In case of an early exit from the property, rent will be calculated as per 30 days notice period. Once the tenant has exited the property, moving in again will not be allowed as per the tenancy policy.
- In case of a notice served by the homeowner to discontinue services, GetSetHome will serve a 30 days notice period to Tenants. However, in case of urgency to vacate, GetSetHome will serve a reasonable notice period and provide alternate options in the close by properties to relocate.
- Tenants will have to ensure the property/room is accessible to GetSetHome staff / prospective new leads to visit the property when on notice period. In case, of any hindrance/restrictions created towards limiting access, a penalty of Rs.1200 plus GST will be charged per instance.
We would like to inform you that we usually commit to refunds taking place within 20 bank working days following your exit after our exit team has completed the necessary exit formalities. (Provided there are no damages that take time to fix and the bank details to process refund is shared with us.)
We shall deduct the following charges, if applicable, from security deposit while refunding:
- In case the tenant doesn't serve 30 days' notice period, we shall deduct one month's rent from the deposit.
- Any late payment penalty, unpaid utility bill, society club house facility / parking charges, charges added for breach of terms and charges billed for damage to property, furniture, appliance, fittings caused by the tenant based on actuals and as agreed upon by accepting the terms of tenancy policy.
- Pending electricity bill amount, will be settled from the deposit. Please read our FAQ's for more information.
- Damage charges if any damages are found to furniture/appliance/fittings. These charges will be recovered as per market comparative charges to repair / replace the furniture / appliance / fittings damaged, however, fixing of damage will be at discretion of GetSetHome and may not be immediate at times.
- Cleaning charges of upto Rs.1000 - 1200 incase the tenant has left a huge mess behind that requires additional cleaning.
- In case any family member guest is found staying overnight in the apartment, it will be considered a breach of terms as its a violation of the GetSetHome policy and house rules. The responsible host tenant will be charged a penalty of one month's rent which will be deducted from the security deposit.
- In case any opposite gender is found visiting/staying overnight in the apartment, it will be considered a breach of terms as its a violation of the GetSetHome policy and house rules. The responsible host tenant will be charged a penalty of one month's rent which will be deducted from the security deposit and notice to vacate the property on an immediate basis.
- In case of guests visiting the property, the host tenant shall be held responsible for the conduct of his/her guests in the premise/society common areas and its consequences thereafter. Any penalty / financial losses charged by society offices to the Owner / GetSetHome such as damage to common area property/nuisance created/access to restricted areas of the society shall be borne by the host tenant on actuals along with one month's rent as GetSetHome penalty.
- Tenants shall not host party/access restricted society common areas/gyms/recreation hubs, etc. In case of escalation received from the society office for breach of this term, society penalty if charged to the owner/GetSetHome will be applicable to the tenant on actuals along with a penalty of one month's rent which will be deducted from the security deposit, and notice to vacate the property on immediate basis.
- Tenants shall not consume alcohol/drugs/smoke/engage in any illegal activities at the property. In case of escalation received for breach of this term, a penalty of one month's rent will be deducted from the security deposit and notice to vacate the property on an immediate basis.
- Tenants shall not add any additional furniture, appliance, equipment, etc to the property/room without prior written permission. In case we find a breach of this term, a penalty of Rs.1000 will be charged per day until removed and confirmed by our representative.
- In case any non-occupied inventory in the house/room is found being used by a tenant to keep personal belongings on the bed or in the wardrobe, a penalty of one month's rent of the non-occupied inventory will be charged to the tenant making use of the same.
- As per the directives of the Supreme court and the Ministry of Environment and Forests, dumping of WET and DRY waste together is a serious and punishable offense. We request every tenant to be responsible for the fact and maintain two separate garbage bags for dry and wet waste. In case of non-compliance to this or throwing of waste/leftovers in society's common area is reported by the society, then the penalty fined by society on actuals and a penalty of Rs.1000 per instance will be applicable.
- Tenants shall not consume alcohol/drugs/smoke/engage in any illegal activities at the property.
- For maintenance and/or showing the premises to prospective tenants, GetSetHome shall keep an extra key to the property and room. It is hereby advised to all the tenants to keep their valuables locked inside the cupboards and not leave them unattended. Tenant indemnifies and shall not hold liable/responsible the HomeOwner, GetSetHome, and its service partners/vendors for any loss/damage/theft.
- You, as a tenant would be sharing the house and room with other co-tenants. Please be kind, courteous, and accommodating to your co-tenants at all times. We do not intend to interfere with your day-to-day living as long as there is no major inconvenience being caused or house rules being breached.
- According to the local laws, you need to keep the music/TV volume/noise low. Please be respectful to the neighbors and keep noise to a bare minimum after 8 o'clock at night.
- Tenants shall not permit any members of the opposite gender in the apartment. Family members can visit the apartment with the prior written approval of GetSetHome for permitted hours between 11.00 am to 7.00 pm. In case any visitor is found staying overnight in the apartment, it will be considered a violation of this rule and the responsible tenant will be charged a penalty of one month's rent which will be deducted from the security deposit.
- In case of guests visiting the property, the host tenant shall be held responsible for the conduct of his/her guests in the premise/society common areas and its consequences thereafter. Any financial losses incurred due to the behavior of the guest shall be borne by the host tenant.
- Tenants are expected to be responsible in the house. Don't leave any electric or electronic gadgets plugged into the power outlet or unattended on the bed. Some of the gadgets generate heat which might start a fire, when in contact with a fabric or a highly flammable material.
- Water should be used judiciously. Tenants should report any water leakages as soon as the same is noticed by raising a service ticket. In case, water taps are left open/flush leakage is not reported resulting in an overflowing of water, a penalty of Rs.1000 will be imposed per instance, and the cost of arranging water tanks on actual (if applicable).
- In case of a medical emergency related to critical or transferable illness is detected, it is the tenant's responsibility to immediately report it to GetSetHome over email to prevent other tenants from getting infected.
- In case the cost of service or repair of any furniture or appliance will be approximate or equivalent to the price of a brand-new unit, then GetSetHome's decision will be final to resolve the service ticket raised by replacing the unit.
- Overnight stay for any guests of tenants is neither allowed nor accepted as per GetSetHome tenancy policy. In case any tenant is found hosting his / her guests' overnight stay at the property, charges of Rs.1500 per night will be applicable to the guest and one month's rent as a penalty on the tenant.
- As per property layouts, rooms either have toilets in common areas or are attached to rooms. In either case, toilets are not marked as specific for individual room usage and tenants need to be accommodative towards each other.
- Any community/festivity contribution/charges asked by society or local area community groups, tenants are expected to share amongst themselves and pay for such charges. GetSetHome will not be liable or responsible or involved in those matters.
- Tenants are expected not to mess around with the property walls, doors, appliances, furniture sets, and the layout of the house. GetSetHome has designed the placement of the furniture in a manner as shown in the photos on the website and tenants need to maintain the same at all times.
- GetSetHome has provided designated areas in the house with clothes dryers for drying clothes. We do not appreciate any clothes being left around on the property/on any furniture sets including their own/on any appliances or in any other area for drying. During our visit, if we find any tenant drying clothes apart from the designated area, we will levy a penalty of Rs.500/- per instance.
- Our house is equipped with appliances such as TV, Fridge, Washing Machine, Microwave, Iron, Water Purifier, Cooking Induction/Hot plate, Air Conditioner, Geyser, etc. The maintenance of these is the responsibility of the tenants. GetSetHome is not responsible for the cost of maintenance or repairs of any appliances.
- A set of house keys (main door key and wardrobe key only) will be handed over when you move in. Make sure you don't lose them. In case you do, a replacement will cost you Rs.500/- per key. Knowing that the property is set up as shared accommodation, we strongly recommend tenants not to lock bedroom doors irrespective of the room type opted. Any tenant found locking the bedroom door and adding discomfort to fellow roommates or our support staff by limiting access to the room will be fined Rs.1000/-.
- In case the tenant is on notice period, the tenant has to ensure that property/room access is made available for GetSetHome staff to show property/room to prospective tenants. In case our team access is restricted, there will be a penalty of Rs.1200 plus GST per instance.
- Please turn off all the lights, fans, ACs, heater, cooler, geyser, mosquito-repellent machines, etc, and other appliances while leaving the room to save energy.
- Properties with mention of a caretaker will have a caretaker residing at the property.
- Maid services include only housekeeping viz. sweeping (daily), mopping (daily), bathroom cleaning (once a week), and utensils washing only (once a day). In case of cleanliness-related concerns, tenants are expected to speak directly with the maid/caretaker to address their concerns. Additional service requests such as dusting, washing clothes, etc. need to be discussed with the maid/caretaker in person and will attract additional charges.
- As individuals, everyone needs to contribute to keeping their surroundings clean and tidy. It is the responsibility of all tenants to provide cleaning materials such as dishwashing soap, harpic, phenyl, broom, mopping cloth, garbage bag, etc. on a monthly basis to the maid/caretaker. During our/owners' visit to the property, if found that the standard hygiene is not maintained as expected, we will conduct a cleaning procedure from our end, and charges of Rs.1200 will be split among tenants residing at the property per instance.
- As per the directives of the Supreme court and the Ministry of Environment and Forests, dumping of WET and DRY waste together is a serious and punishable offense. We request every tenant be responsible for the fact and maintain two separate garbage bags for dry and wet waste. In case of non-compliance to it is reported by the society, then the penalty fined by society on actuals and a penalty of Rs.1000 per instance will be applicable.
- Tenants are expected to maintain basic etiquettes of hygiene like disposing of any leftover food or any other solid waste in the dustbin provided and not the kitchen sink. If anyone is found doing the latter there would be a penalty of Rs.250 per head applicable as such actions lead to clogging of the sink.
- It is important that all tenants keep their surroundings clean and tidy. Tenants residing in the property are responsible for disposing of garbage by placing it outside the property early in the morning to ensure the garbage is collected. The caretaker/maid is not responsible for taking out the garbage bags.
- We provide a set of cooking utensils and kitchenware understanding the count of co-tenants that will be residing in the property. We appoint caretaker/maid basis of the quantum of work expected for them to perform. Incase additional utensils/kitchenware are added by the tenants, in such case, tenants will have to discuss personally with the caretaker/maid and pay extra charges in person. We all need to be mindful and respect the time and effort of caretakers/maids.
- Tenants / Sub-Licensees residing in the property will not install CCTV or any sort of Surveillance recording device in the room, washroom, or any common areas of the property. Please note, Under the IT Act, if a camera captures obscene electronic information, the owner of a CCTV camera can be booked under section 67, but if the camera captures sexually explicit information, it is classified as a non-bailable offense under section 67a, entailing five years of imprisonment and a fine of Rs 10 lakh.
- Parking space is subject to availability and permission from the society. In case of unavailability, all tenants are expected to arrange parking space for their vehicles themselves. In case any tenant is found parking vehicles inside the society without permission, a penalty of Rs.1000 will be fined by GetSetHome and any additional penalty charged by the society.
- In case of any theft, damage, injury, or mishap which may eventuate in the duration of the tenant's stay, GetSetHome will not be held responsible for any damage to you or your personal belongings.
- In case of damage/theft of any furniture or appliance or furnishings or fittings in the house irrespective of the reason being physical damage or damage as a result of power fluctuation / high voltage due to high consumption, all the tenants living at the premises at that point of time shall be held responsible. The compensation for repair (if repairable)/replacement shall be deducted from the security deposit as mentioned in the refund policy. In case the recovery amount exceeds the security deposit, the tenants shall be liable to pay the amount.
- Electricity, DTH, Internet, and Water services are owned and managed by 3rd parties and therefore any kind of fluctuation, supply cut, or downtime, GetSetHome will not be held responsible for resolution time.
- For basic issues related to Wi-Fi Internet and DTH, tenants are expected to raise service complaints directly with the service provider as it may require remote troubleshooting. Service provider contact details are available on the tenant's dashboard.
- In case of tenant requests to change the Wi-Fi / DTH service provider due to concerns related to third-party services, the one-time cost of new installation and last-mile fiber will be borne by tenants residing in the property.
- In case of an empty gas cylinder, we will need a minimum of 12 working hours from the time we receive a service ticket to get a replacement.
- GetSetHome provides co-living spaces and not service apartments. Minor repairs and day-to-day routine maintenance such as change of tube lights/bulbs/CFL, DTH/TV/AC remote batteries, housing keeping consumables, garbage bag, soap, food, pest control, water purifier filter/candles/membrane, changing and washing of linens, etc. shall be done by the tenants at their own costs and expenses.
- In case the tenant is carrying any desktop computer or additional tv/monitor, it will be the tenant's responsibility to place it safely in the house near the allocated bed. It should not add inconvenience to other co-tenants. Also, no additional furniture unit will be provided by GetSetHome for storage.
- Access to the Clubhouse or other amenities of the society is at the sole discretion of the society to allow or deny tenants to use these facilities. In case of access is granted, charges are to be borne by tenants to use the facilities.
- Tenants are also bound by respective society rules. In case of breach of any rule; society penalties will be applicable as per actuals and may lead to immediate eviction.
- Tenants may not be allowed to leave the premises with their belongings in case of pending rental payments or other dues until the same gets resolved and all the dues are cleared.
- All payments invoices to tenants / sub-licensee will attract necessary and applicable taxes or government fees as payable.
- As per the latest notification issued by the Ministry of Finance dated 13th July 2022, refer to Notification no. 05/2022- Central Tax, from 18th July 2022 onwards renting of immovable property is now taxable and no longer exempted under GST. Your monthly rent will now attract applicable GST. In the case of the registered person, please input your GST number in your profile to avail of input credit.
- GetSetHome reserves the right to update the tenancy policy at any time without any notice to tenants. Ignorance of any such amendments to the rules will not be accepted as an excuse for any breach of rules and regulations.