Safety precautions during COVID-19. We're taking additional steps and precautionary measures to protect our community from COVID-19 Know more
Pay in EMI
without credit card
- Say NO to borrowing from friends
- Say NO to late payment fees
- Say NO to blocking money on security deposits
How it Works
Sign up with our Credit Partners
Complete your profile to signup with our credit partners and discover your credit limit.
Activate your credit limit
Upload your KYC & setup automatic repayments to start using your credit limit.
Pay with ZestMoney EMI
Choose EMI option on our checkout page to pay using credit limits.
FAQ on GetSetHome EMI
Now pay your Rent and Security Deposit by availing EMI feature from our credit partners.
Here's a quick guide on how to avail the EMI feature.
- I want to avail the EMI option to pay my rent and deposit??
On our checkout page, we have added EMI as a mode of payment to choose from the list. Our credit partner is Zestmoney. Please note that charges applicable on these services are entirely decided by partner banks or third-party providers.
- What is the minimum amount to avail EMI option?
EMI provision is made for all amount above Rs. 3,000
- What are the eligibility criteria?
To avail EMI through ZestMoney, you must be over 18 years of age and under 65 years. You Must be an Indian Resident and have a bank account, You should have a regular income, You should have a good credit score, PAN Card and Aadhar Card. A credit is not mandatory.
- Is there a fixed salary income for the application to be accepted?
No, our partner ZestMoney does not have a fixed income requirement for accepting the EMI application. Every application is reviewed independently based on many different data points.
- Is there a no-cost EMI/ 0% interest rate option available?
Yes, a No-cost EMI option for 3 months is only available on Zestmoney. Please note that this is a limited period offer and the service providers reserve the right to change it without any prior notice. Please check and confirm on the partner page before completing the EMI application process.
- What is the rate of interest charged?
Rate of interest will vary depending upon your preference of tenure. We request you to check the same on partner page before opting-in for the EMI option.
- What documents are required to complete KYC for me to avail the EMI?
It is simple:
- If you've an existing credit card/debit card and the offers are available on your card, no documentation will be needed.
- If you're applying via credit partners like ZestMoney, their standard KYC rules will apply.
- How long will it take for me to get approved?
Maximum time required for an approval is 24 hours with Zest Money. Most approval happens within 1 hour of application.
- Is there an eligibility criteria for individuals to avail the EMI facility?
Credit Score basis various pointers defined an individual's eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria vary for every credit partner depending on their policies. GetSetHome has no role to play here.
- Is this facility provided by GetSetHome or via third-party players?
GetSetHome is only facilitating the services as value add to tenants residing with GetSetHome properties. This facility is provided by banks (on debit and credit cards) and via third-party service providers (our credit partners) like Zestmoney.
- How would a NACH / eNACH setup help?
NACH / eNACH Mandate is payment services that allows credit partners to easily automate recurring payments. Hence, your monthly EMIs will be automatically debited from your bank on the due date. Please note, making on-time payments helps increase your CIBIL score.
- do not agree with the amount on my EMI. What should I do?
We request you to take this up directly with our credit partner Zest Money. You can call on their support number at 62 69 00 00 97 or email at [email protected]