Mandatory declaration and compliance of advisory issued by the Ministry of Health:
- Tenant hereby declares that he/she has not traveled to or from another country in the last 60 days.
- Tenant has not been in contact with anyone who has traveled from another country in the last 60 days.
- Tenant has not been in contact with anyone who has been tested positive to COVID 19.
- Tenant does not have any symptoms of fever, cold or cough.
- Tenant is aware of the processes set by the society offices for quick health checks before allowing move-in.
- If at all tenant has traveled recently or met someone with travel history, GetSetHome suggests to visit a close-by government-approved hospital for a quick routine check to get a medical certificate confirming status as “Negative” for COVID 19.
- Your move-in to the property is subject to clearance from society office basis the above points.
- Incase of any symptoms, the tenant will self-quarantine or reach out to a doctor immediately and not move into the property.
Precautionary Measures for tenants:
- Kindly ensure your personal toiletries are kept safely with yourself instead of leaving them unattended in the washrooms. Since these directly come in contact with our face, mouth, etc its best to have them covered and kept safely in one’s wardrobe.
- We encourage the use of liquid soaps for frequent handwash that can be dispensed directly instead of a soap bar used by everyone.
- Do keep sanitizers in the house for your usage. Kindly ensure you use them often especially after touching objects like remotes, chargers, etc.
- May we suggest avoiding food from outside. Nothing is as safe as home/self-cooked food during such times.
- Also, maintain kitchen hygiene at all times.
- Needless to say, avoid handshakes with your fellow roommates.
- Kindly provide necessary cleaning material like phenyl/disinfectants to your caretaker/maid so they can ensure daily cleaning. We emphasize this to ensure your personal hygiene is not at risk and the house is disinfected at least once daily.
COVID 19 Diagnostic Facility is available at a following laboratory in Maharashtra
- National Institute of Virology, Pune
- Kasturba Central Laboratory, Mumbai
For any queries contact -
State Control Room - 020 - 2612 7394
Toll-Free number 104
Dr. Pradip Awate - State Surveillance Officer: 9423337556
Dr. Amol Mankar- State Epidemiologist: 9766732163
For Mumbai, Dr. Yashashree Keni 9833867979
For Pune Corporation, Dr. Sanjiv Vavare, 9689931541
For Pune division, Dr. Sanjay Deshmukh, Deputy Director, 9422033439
It’s in everyone’s best interest to keep our homes safe from any potential threat.
We are confident that with the right practices, and adequate social distancing, we can help curb the spread of COVID-19.
Stay Home. Stay Safe.