/ bed onwards
About the Hostel - #GSH691
Dormitory Hostel | HostelAddress: 302, Basera CFC 3, Additional Kalyan Bhiwandi Industrial Area, Asmeeta Textile Park MIDC , MIDC Bhiwandi-Kalyan Highway, Bhiwandi, Thane, Maharashtra 421311
This is a revolutionary co-living facility provided on a subscription basis to skilled workers migrating from various parts of the country. Having accommodation within 5 mins walking distance in cities like Thane and Mumbai is a huge advance. It is an ideal walk-to-work accommodation for the bachelor as well as outstation skilled workers. Living at Basera is truly an experience full of benefits for workers. It not only saves traveling time and cost but also promises a quality of life in clean, hygienic, and well-maintained spaces that improves the physical and mental health of the workers while ensuring a stress-free living from all the daily chores.
- Attached Toilet
- Bunk Bed
- Gas Stove
- Gas Cylinder
- Dinner / Crockery Set
- Cooking Utensils
- Water Purifier
- Water Supply
- 2 Wheeler Parking
- Dryer Unit
- Wifi Router
- Common Toilet Geyser
Food Services : Meals as per the below list can be availed at an additional subscription fee of Rs.3000 per month.
- COVID-19 test report required
- Cooking of only Vegetarian food is permitted.
- Consumption of alcohol is restricted.
- Family overnight visit and stay is not permitted.
- Smoking cigarettes or any illegal substance is prohibited.
- Visit or stay for the opposite gender is restricted to avoid inconvenience to co-tenants.
What to expect
This property is listed on GetSetHome as a Partner Stay property. GetSetHome is responsible for:
- Booking confirmation
- Service Contract with GetSetHome
- Monthly Rent Collection on Partner’s behalf
- Returning the deposit post exit
Partner is responsible for:
- Showing the property on Field
- On Going maintenance and service requests during your stay
- Housekeeping, DTH, WiFi and other services included in your package
- Property Inspection during exit
All services mentioned above are as per the policy. Click here to read tenancy policy.