When it’s only Tuesday but you’ve thought about quitting your job and start living in the forest about ten times already, you know you’re fried at work by now. When was the last time you took a holiday? Can’t remember? Maybe that’s the problem. Following are the signs you need a break from work –
1. As soon as Monday begins, you go into a depression like stage wondering how are you going to survive five days without any professional help.
2. You have urges to misbehave at work so that you’re fired without too much drama. You however control those urges because you need the money.
3. You’ve been thinking a lot about shifting to another country all together, leaving behind everything you have here.
4. Whenever you see vacation pictures of your friends, you feel like crying. In fact, you sulk the whole day thinking about those pictures.
5. You have planned a whole trip for yourself and just thinking about that trip brings a smile on your face. You’re just waiting for the right time.
6. Every time a coworker goes on a break, your blood boils because that could have been you but you’re too shy to ask for a leave.
7. While working, you accidentally google pictures of the most amazing places on earth and get yourself happy and then a little sad.
8. You’ve thought about taking an extended sick leave quite a lot of times. You always drop the plan because you’re not that great an actor.
9. You’re just waiting for that day when you have less work pressure so that you can go up to your boss and ask for a leave without guilt.
10. Reading this, you almost wanted to give up on your job and just do what you want to do because you only live once.
Take that break dude!