Today being the International Cat Day, it becomes obligatory to mention our frenemies, the cats. Many people have cats as pets, and while the relationship of pets is supposed to be full of warmth and love, cat lovers aren’t really sure whether their cats love them or just finding ways to murder them. In the defense of the cats, they’re the only creatures who have figured out that this life is a joke and nobody is worth loving more than self. They see themselves ruling the world after human population dies away. We’re all actually a part of this huge conspiracy led by cats. If you have a pet cat, you know what it feels like. Following are the signs that your cat is planning to murder you –
1. They show no excitement when you come home. If their cat language they’re probably sighing because their liberty has been taken away from them.
2. They’ll always make appearances unannounced. They want you to die by cardiac arrest so that they don’t have to do a lot of hardwork while strangling you.
3. They like giving you death stares so that you understand that you’re not required by them and leave as soon as possible. Take notice, human.
4. Your holidays are the most dreaded by them. They don’t like seeing you around the house much as it disrupts their planning process of your murder.
5. Whenever you try to show affection to them, they’ll turn their heads away because they can’t get friendly with someone they’re going to kill in a few days.
6. They make weird noises as if they are summoning the devil to take your soul away. If only you don’t stop them, they might succeed in what they’re trying to do.
7. They’ll always have an angry face on. You might think it’s cute but they’re really annoyed with themselves for letting you live for so long.
8. They are always trying to run away from you as far as they can because they don’t want any sort of contact with their preys. They can’t afford that.
9. They spread their stuff all around the place in hope that you slip one day and hurt your head. None of their activities have been successful yet but they have hope.
10. You love them dearly and always want to cuddle with them but they show no signs of emotion and act like robots because they see a different future of you.
Happy International Cat Day!