Hello there lazy people! For those among us who are fortunate, how do you feel lying in the bed all day? And for those among us who are less fortunate, how well are you sleeping at work? Laziness is the best thing ever. People don’t realize how much it helps us. On Lazy Day, let’s enhance our knowledge about laziness. Here’s how laziness helps every human being, and why we should just all be lazy –
1. When you’re a lazy person, you don’t have a lot of complications in life. Everything is pretty much simplified for you as you don’t indulge in anything.
2. Your laziness has stopped you from making a lot of friends. This helps when you don’t have to worry yourself with a lot of drama that goes on in normal people’s life.
3. As someone who spends a lot of time in bed munching on food that easy to make, you don’t have to worry about dividing your time to do any other activities.
4. Your life motto is pretty simple. If something requires you to get up, you’re not going to do it. That’s the most simplified principle anybody can have in their life.
5. You can’t relate with your friends when they say they’ve gone broke by the 2nd week of the month because you don’t usually spend money on anything except food.
6. The best part about laziness is that you don’t feel like you’re losing out on anything because you’re too lazy to even figure out what you should be doing instead.
7. You don’t have to worry about who’s going to clean the dishes or sweep the floor because you eat straight out of the takeout box and hardly step on the floor.
8. You hardly have to spend money on bills. There’s no electricity bill because you hardly go out of one room. You do pay for internet related services though.
9. Because of your laziness, you have less friends. Less people means less interaction and less complications in life. Isn’t laziness a boon? It really is.
10. Because of laziness, you have avoided a lot of things in life. And you’re kind of happy not knowing a lot. Why would people want to disrupt that comfort zone?
Here’s to a lazy you, cheers!