Safety precautions during COVID-19. We're taking additional steps and precautionary measures to protect our community from COVID-19Know more
2.5 Bhk Apartment For Rent In Powai Mumbai
FAQs - About Booking 2.5 BHK Apartment Accommodation in Powai, Mumbai
- How do I get 2.5 BHK Apartment for rent in Powai, Mumbai?An entire flat on rent or 2.5 BHK Apartment for rent in Powai, Mumbai can get a little expensive. Hence, if you are a bachelor, nomad, student, working professional who has just moved to Powai, Mumbai, the best way is to get a shared home on rent so you can share the expenses with other like-minded individuals. GetSetHome.com is the best place to get started for your search on shared 2.5 BHK Apartment for rent in Powai, Mumbai.
- How much is the rent per month for 2.5 BHK Apartment in Powai, Mumbai?The rent of an unfurnished 2.5 BHK Apartment in Powai, Mumbai can be upwards of Rs.15000/month, depending upon the area. However, a fully furnished 2.5 BHK Apartment on sharing/co-living basis with all inclusive bills can be found on GetSetHome.com from Rs.15000/month inclusive of free Wi-Fi, free DTH, daily housekeeping, etc. More so, no brokerage applicable if you rent a shared 2.5 BHK Apartment in Powai, Mumbai from GetSetHome.com
- Does Powai, Mumbai have good 2.5 BHK Apartment options for working professionals?Many Powai, Mumbai societies have issues to rent homes to bachelors. Hence, as a single working professional, you can rent from GetSetHome.com. GetSetHome is a premium rental accommodation provider that provides fully furnished homes in gated societies along with free daily housekeeping, free Wi-Fi, DTH, gas & home maintenance support.
- Are there any 2.5 BHK Apartment with Wi-Fi facility available in Powai, Mumbai?Yes; if you want 2.5 BHK Apartment with a free Wi-Fi facility in a good and secure neighbourhood, you should go for GetSetHome - India's Best Co-living Accommodations. No brokerage, fully furnished 2.5 BHK Apartment, minimal deposit, free Wi-Fi, DTH, gas and daily housekeeping are some of the many benefits of renting from GetSetHome.
- Are there any 2.5 BHK Apartment options available for students in Powai, Mumbai?Students should definitely go for a shared 2.5 BHK Apartment rather than a hostel. A hostel is overly crowded, poorly managed, prone to thefts and has increased exposure to many people from all corners which increase health risks in this COVID situation. Whereas, a professionally managed co-living 2.5 BHK Apartment like the ones by GetSetHome, makes sure that you are in a safe 2.5 BHK Apartment with minimal people, private space, clean homes, functional kitchen and in a gated society which has 24/7 security.
- Are furnished rental 2.5 BHK Apartment available in Powai, Mumbai?Most 2.5 BHK Apartment are unfurnished or semi furnished. However, you can get a rental apartment in Powai, Mumbai from GetSetHome that provides fully furnished rental homes to bachelors, working professionals, group of friends, students, etc at affordable prices and no brokerage
- Are there 2.5 BHK Apartment available for rent in societies in Powai, Mumbai?Many societies in Powai, Mumbai, have issues to rent homes to bachelors. Hence, as a single working professional, you can rent from GetSetHome.com. GetSetHome is a premium rental accommodation provider that provides fully furnished homes in gated societies along with free daily housekeeping, free Wi-fi, DTH, gas & home maintenance support.
- Which localities offer affordable 2.5 BHK Apartment in Powai, Mumbai?Nahar Amrit Shakti, Chandivali, and other major areas are just a few examples where GetSetHome is present. GetSetHome 2.5 BHK Apartment are premium flats at affordable prices – safe, secure and at the best locations, across Mumbai close to Commercial hubs, Offices, Colleges and easily accessible through public transport like Metro/Trains.
- What are the documents required to rent an 2.5 BHK Apartment in Powai, Mumbai?Proper verification from the local police with valid ID proof and a registered rent agreement. Both of which are handled completely by GetSetHome if you were to move in to any of their rented 2.5 BHK Apartment in Powai, Mumbai.